A. B. Lawyers Limited has strong interest in family issues, especially if there is an element of ‘international family.’ International family, by way of an example, may include Japanese wife with kiwi husband, a couple who has assets in overseas country, and a family whose children is in an overseas country while the parents are in New Zealand.
Nowadays, the world economy is more globalised, the family members living in the global economy is accordingly globalised.
“Family” practice includes:
- Relationship Property Resolution
- Personal property agreements
- Separation and property settlements
- Claims on death
- Separation and Property Litigation Settlements
- Custody, access and guardianship applications
- Child support applications
- International and national relocation cases
- Domestic Protection Applications
- Estate Litigation
- Family protection claims
- Testamentary promises claims
- Claims under Property (Relationships) Act
- Disputes as to validity of wills (mental incapacity, duress)
A. B. Lawyers Limited has established network with overseas law firms. We are able to give “one stop” advice to you, in most cases, while the nature of your issue is ‘international’.